Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Cheese Filled Jalapeños. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Filled Jalapeños Recipe.
You can have Cheese Filled Jalapeños using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Filled Jalapeños
- Make ready 1 dozen of Big jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of as needed Three cheese shredded cheese.
- Take 1 dash of Oregano.
- Take 1 dash of Greek seasoning.
Cheese Filled Jalapeños step by step
- Slice jalapeños in halves long ways..
- Gut them & add them to hot skillet.
- Add enough cheese to fill the jalapeño halves.
- Add Greek seasoning & oregano to semi melted cheese.
- Let sit in the pan for about 5 minutes before covering for another 5 minutes. Once jalapeño is at your desired crunch level you can take out. & enjoy..