Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Braided bread. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braided bread Recipe. The official blog of America's favorite frozen dough. Are you ready for an amazing combination of bread and main course?
You can have Braided bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braided bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 of milk 2%.
- Take 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
It is lightly sweetened and so good on its own or as a I am SO SO excited to finally share this bread recipe!I've been trying to get this dough thing pretty.Braided bread is bread which has been divided into long thin ropes and then braided before baking.One of the most well known forms of braided bread is challah, a traditional Jewish bread.
Braided bread instructions
- In the microwave, heat the milk, oil and salt for about 1 min.
- Add beaten egg, mix well and pour into the breadmaker or the stand mixer or in a mixing bowl..
- Subsequently add the flour, sugar and yeast..
- Prepare the dough in the bread machine cycle "dough". You can knead the dough by hand (I didn't use a bread machine).
- At the stop of the robot, remove dough. Using a knife, divide dough into 3 equal parts. Or after 8 min if knead the dough by hand (it shouldn't stick too much and be nice and elastic).
- On a lightly floured surface, knead to form 3 long strands about 15 inches (37 cm) each piece..
- Facing you, place the three strands side by side and weld the ends together by finger pressure. Braid the strands to the end and even solder paste. Fold each end under the braid to round it..
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet, brush lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Let it rise for 1 hour in the oven with the lights on..
- Once the rising is complete and without removing the bread from the oven, bake at 350 ° F (180 ° C) for about 30 minutes, or until bottom is completely browned.(Check at about 20 min depending on the size it can cook more quickly).
It's delicious with butter and jam on top and leftovers are perfect for making french toast or bread pudding.Pillow-y soft, tender and delicate, enriched with both eggs and butter this braided egg bread is so easy to make it will soon become.Swiss braided bread with soft and airy texture.
The fluffiest braided bread you'll ever make: Swiss Zopf!Braided Bread is a type of food found in The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire.One can be found in Bleak Falls Barrow near Thomas.Gianna can be pickpocketed for two.Tuck in the excess pieces of dough under the bread.