Hey everyone, it’s Clark, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas Recipe. Enchiladas with shrimp marinated in garlic, olive oil, ginger, blended cheeses and hot sauce, covered with salsa. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side.
You can have Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 lb. of skirt steak (cut into tiny 1 inch strips).
- You need 1 bag of frozen 31-40 shrimp; peeled and deveined.
- It’s to taste of Salt, Pepper.
- Take to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 2 of tablespoon. Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of Goya Sazon (I used the kind with Cilantro).
- Make ready to taste of Theos Black Pepper Sauce.
- Take 2-3 of squirts of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 8 oz. of Diced Yellow Onions.
- Make ready 8 oz. of Pico De Gallo.
- It’s 2 bags of Mexican Cheese (I used Sargento).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pasta Sauce (I used Tomato Basil).
- Take of Sour Cream (optional).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- Take as needed of Cooking Spray.
The smokiness of the chipotle sauce.The Best Chicken Shrimp Enchiladas Recipes on YummlyEnchiladas Mineras (traditional Enchiladas From Guanajuato), Skinny Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Enchiladas Verde.To take a break from traditional holiday flavor that many of us have been feasting on all weekend, today I have delicious Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeño Cream Sauce.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas step by step
- Season Steak with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, Goya Sazon (1/2 packet) and 1 tablespoon of Theos Black Pepper sauce..
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining Goya Sazon, and 2-3 squirts of lemon juice..
- In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden brown. Add Pico De Gallo and cook til veggies are softened, About 10-15 minutes. Add steak and 3-4 tablespoons of Theos Black Pepper sauce and cook til steak is cooked through..
- Next, Add your shrimp and cook for 4-5 min. Add 1 bag of Mexican cheese, stir til melted, and turn of heat..
- Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Scoop the mixture (3-4 tablespoons) in tortilla and wrap it up and place in a greased baking dish..
- Continue until all tortillas are stuffed and rolled up. (I used 6).
- Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce (I used Tomato Basil) to mixture and stir. Pour mixture onto tortillas and spread that bitch out 🤣.
- Top with 1/2 bag of Mexican Cheese and Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Serve with Rice, Beans, and Sour cream. Enjoy 😋.
Learn how to make Shrimp Enchiladas.Sprinkle chili de arbol powder over the top, and serve with lime wedges and grilled jalapenos.It's a can't-miss recipe for seafood lovers who enjoy the smokey taste of chipotle.
So I decided to try making gluten free shrimp enchiladas instead.Okay, maybe not the traditional roast beef Sunday dinner I grew up with in my WASPy home, but I'm sure enchiladas are a traditional Sunday night dinner for somebody, somewhere.With no particular game plan in mind.Shrimp enchiladas are to die for.Yummy flour tortillas are bursting with succulent shrimp, tomatoes, jalapeños and onions with melty Mexican The homemade sauce for creamy shrimp enchiladas has all the quintessential Mexican flavors like chili powder, cumin and cayenne pepper and is super easy.