Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry Recipe. This Thai Coconut Red Prawn Curry Recipe is full of flavor and highlights the traditional food culture of Thailand in the spices used to make the delicious Just watching the process of a Thai curry recipe being made on the streets in Thailand is a glimpse into the wonderfully flavorful and vibrant culture. This Thai Red Curry Shrimp is truly a breath of fresh air.
You can have Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry
- Prepare 250 grams of prawns or shrimp.
- Make ready 1 cup of water / coconut water.
- You need 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- You need 2 of medium onions fine paste.
- Prepare 1 of small onion small onion cut in four pieces and get petals.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of crushed peanuts.
- Make ready 2-3 of bird eye red chillies slit diagonally.
- You need for of Thai Red Curry Paste or Massaman curry paste.
- Prepare 10-15 of Lemon grass stems.
- Take 10-15 of dried red Kashmiri chillies soaked in warm water.
- Take 50 grams of thick Galangal.
- Take 4 inch of ginger.
- You need 10-15 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 4 of shallots.
- Take 1 tsp of cardamom seeds.
- Prepare as taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of groundnut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Palm sugar (optional).
This red curry recipe is naturally healthy and made with Thai red curry, mixed with shrimp and served in a bowl over rice.Better than takeout, Thai coconut red curry with prawns is easy, quick, and full of so much flavour!Thai red curry paste - the base flavour in this dish. coconut milk - I used regular coconut milk, but you can use lite too. vegetables - snap peas (or.This Prawn curry is bursting with Thai flavours.this Thai coconut red curry with prawn's recipe is easy, quick, and full of flavour!
Thai Prawns/Shrimp Red Curry instructions
- The first step is to make curry paste which can preserved and refrigerated, I am not adding time of making this amazing aromatic and flavourful paste. Fry shallots pieces in oil for two minutes, and garlic, galangal, ginger, salt, cardamoms seeds, fry for 5 minutes, add soaked chillies and fish sauces. Cook it for 1 minutes and then make a fine paste. This paste can be used to make red curry 3 times..
- Wash prawns, devein and clean. Add pinch of salt and 1/2 lemon juice. Keep aside for a while..
- Make fine paste of 2 middle size onions, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, bird eye chilli, 1/2 lemon, 1/2 cup of red curry paste.
- In a wok or Kadhai, add 3 spoons of cooking oil (use olive, coconut or ground nut) fry chopped garlic and then fry onion paste, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Now add red curry paste (if paste is thick or dry use some water to make it paste like) fry for 5 minutes till you can see oil starts to separate.
- Now add onion shallots or onion petals, two whole Kashmiri chillis (optional to make It more spicy) sauté for a minute and then add Prawns.
- You can crushed peanuts now over prawns.
- Add coconut water or normal water as per availability, of course coconut water will give you best results..
- Then add chopped bird eye chillies, and then cook for 2 monies so that prawns are well cooked, don’t over cook them..
- Once water is 20% reduced and you can see prawns.. turn off the flame and add coconut milk and mix it well, add salt to taste..
- Add 1/2 lemon juice in curry.
- Serve with hot sticky rice or over cooked basmati rice. You can also use Thai Jasmin rice..
Great for an impressive dinner party, because it tastes great but hardly takes any time at all Reduce heat to low, and add shrimp.This Thai Red Curry is quicker to make at home than to order a takeaway!Red Shrimp Curry is an easy and delicious dinner recipe.
Thai Red Curry Shrimp. with jasmine rice and snow peas.This easy peasy dish is made with sesame oil-seared shrimp, snow peas, and red bell pepper strips in a simple coconut milk-infused red curry.Thailand tradition red curry soup with shrimps prawns and coconut milk.Panaeng Curry in blue plate on gray background.A flavorful Thai red curry shrimp with coconut milk!