Hey everyone, it’s Clark, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you how to make a distinctive dish, Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa). It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa) Recipe.
You can cook Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa)
- It’s 2/3 lb of Pork Sirloin Chops boneless (i cut it into 4 pieces).
- It’s of Marinade :.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped shallot.
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass, trimmed and finely chopped (3 tablespoons).
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take of dipping sauce(Nuoc Cham) :.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Take 1 of small garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of chilis.
- You need of carrot, minced.
Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa) instructions
- Put the sugar, garlic, shallot and lemongrass into an electric mini chopper and process to a fine texture. (Or, mince the garlic, shallot, and lemongrass individually, put them into a bowl, and add the sugar.) Add the pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce, and oil and process to combine well. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add the pork, and turn to coat well. Cover and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 1 hour. Or, refrigerate up to 24 hours, letting the meat sit out at room temperature for 45 minutes to remove some of the chill before baking..
- Preheat oven 350°F. Bake the pork until well done. Nick with a knife to test. Transfer to a plate, loosely cover with foil or an inverted bowl for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.