Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you a way to prepare a special dish, Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes Recipe.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes
- You need of large pack chicken thighs, bone in, skin on.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Make ready of garlic, minced.
- You need of red potatoes, cleaned and cubed.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare of melted margarine or butter.
Crockpot Chicken with Red Potatoes instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs and place into crockpot……
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and place minced garlic into crockpot on top of chicken thighs…..
- Place cleaned red potatoes all around chicken thighs……
- Sprinkle your packet of Ranch dressing mix all over potatoes and chicken thighs……
- Place your melted butter or margarine all over chicken thighs and potatoes……
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😋!!! I served mine with white rice 🍚!!! 😋.