Hey everyone, it’s Clark, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses Recipe. Rosti with Gravlax, Caper Berries and Horseradish Cream recipe on. This makes for a great brunch or a good starter for an elegant dinner.
You can have Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses
- You need 1 kg of Potatoes.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need To taste of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 8 tbs of oil.
- Take of Garnish.
- It’s As needed of Sliced roast beef.
- You need of Fresh dille.
- Take To taste of Fresh parsley.
- Make ready To taste of Fresh chives.
- Prepare To taste of Chive flowers.
- Take 1 tbs of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of crème fraiche.
- Make ready 3 of pickles.
See more: Main, Gourmet, BBQ, Beef, Herbs, Complex, Grill.Rib Eye of Beef with Rosti, Madeira and Wild Mushrooms.Lip smacking rib eye, buttery rosti and a rich red wine and Madeira sauce create a feast of flavours in this recipe.Chicken Liver on Crostini with Warm Pear Salad.
Rosti with summer herbs and beef roses instructions
- For the rosti. Peel and shred the potatoes using a food processor. Give the potatoes a quick rinse to remove some excess starch. Drain well and place in a clean kitchen towel. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and toss to combine. Use the kitchen towel to wrench out as much liquid as you can..
- Preheat your pan of choice on medium heat. Mine is a 28 cm cast iron skillet. Pour in half the oil. Evenly distribute the potatoes and press using a spatula to make it as compact as possible. Cook on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes. Take the rosti out of the pan, add the rest of the oil and cook the other side for the same amount of time. Also press on this side to make the rosti as compact as possible. Let cool slightly before garnishing..
- For the garnish. Place the crème fraiche in the middle of the rosti. Use a spoon to form a sort of whirl. To make the roses, roll op the beef losely and use your thumb to push out the middle. Place the roses on the crème fraiche for stability. Place piles of pickles and teaspoons of mustard all around. Scatter around the herbs and flowers..
This breakfast recipe takes shredded potatoes mixed with onions and corned beef and then fries it all until golden.For ground beef, keep refrigerated and use within one to two days.It can stay in its original container if the packaging hasn't been opened.
Grilled Lamb Cutlets with Parma Ham and Herbs.Adding goat's cheese and bacon to the traditional Swiss dish of rosti transforms it into a simple, warming supper.These rostis with beef mince are great for using up leftover mashed potato and are ideal for a family supper.Rosti is the Swiss version of hash browns or potato pancakes made with butter, potatoes, and salt.Rosti is a Swiss potato dish perhaps best described as a cross between hash browns and a potato pancake.