Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you a way to make a special dish, Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet Recipe.
You can have Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey or chicken.
- It’s 12 oz of cauliflower steam in a bag or ½ head cauliflower (sliced).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of hot sauce (your choice).
- Take 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take of Fresh chopped cilantro or parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Red chilli pepper flakes.
- You need of Lemon slices for garnish.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Garlic Butter Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Skillet step by step
- To make the Garlic Butter Turkey with Cauliflower.. Heat a large skillet over medium low with one tablespoon vegetable oil. Saute the pre-cooked cauliflower florets in the skillet, under slightly golden brown, make sure not to burn cauliflower. Deglaze with lemon juice, add in some fresh cilantro, salt and pepper to your taste, and toss to coat well. Remove to a shallow plate..
- In the same skillet (rinse the skillet if cauliflower has burnt) melt butter with one tablespoon oil and cook ground turkey, breaking the meat apart with a wooden spoon. When the turkey meat is no longer pink, add garlic, the onion powder and give a quick stir. Add soy sauce, water, and hot sauce and continue cooking, stirring regularly, for a couple of minutes..
- Push ground turkey aside and return the cauliflower to the skillet. Reheat quickly and coat cauliflower in the butter mixed with garlic powder. Add a drizzle of sesame oil, sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, red chilli pepper flakes and garnish with lemon slices.