Hey everyone, it’s Clark, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you a way to make a special dish, Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II Recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Muffins II. You'll love these soft and moist, easy-to-make banana muffins with just the right amount of sweetness, a sprinkle of spices, and tons of banana flavor!
You can cook Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II
- It’s of dry ingredients:.
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sucrose (Splenda in yellow bag).
- Take 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of Wet ingredients:.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can black beans, drained and rinsed well.
- Take 2 of eggs or (3 egg whites to make fat-free).
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce, divided.
- Make ready of OTHER:.
- Take 6 of over-riped bananas.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of nuts of choice (optional).
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of raisins or cranberries (optional).
These whole wheat, maple-sweetened banana muffins are so fluffy and moist, I bet no one can guess.These easy Banana Muffins are the best you'll ever eat!Fill the prepared muffin cups about two-thirds full.Bake the muffins until the tops are golden brown and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean Thanks so much!!
Nicole Amazing Banana Muffins II instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in bowl and set aside..
- Open black beans and put in strainer and rinse well with cold water..
- Pour applesauce and cracked eggs into blender. Add strained black beans (step 2) into blender. Blend until black beans are small in size and incorporated into wet mixture..
- Peel bananas and put into ziplock bag, taking the extra air out of bag. Squish the bananas until texture of mashed potatoes and no large pieces are left. Add to dry ingredients..
- Add the blender mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until all mixed together. Remember to scrape the blender with a rubber spatula or spoon to get all the wet mixture. BEWARE of the sharp blade.
- If adding fruit and/or nuts, add into mixture now. and stir well.
- Spray pan with butter and using cookie scoop (1 1/2 tablespoon or 1/8 cup measuring cup), put level scoop into each muffin tin and bake 15-22 minutes in 350 preheated oven..
- Muffins are done when they begin to brown and a toothpick inserted into middle pan in the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Wait 1-2 minutes and then remove muffins and place on side to prevent soggie muffins later..
- After cooked, place in ziplock bags or other container to keep free of moisture and place in refrigerator.
Coffeehouse-style banana nut muffins for two that are moist, delicious, wholesome, and vegan.These muffins are insanely moist and perfectly sweet, and they scream with rich banana flavor.Here are a few reasons to love this banana muffin recipe (which happens to be These muffins will make your house smell amazing!
I do agree though I, these muffins are amazing by themselves.You haven't had an amazing banana muffin until you've tried these moist Marbled Chocolate Banana Muffins with swirls of chocolate + banana in each bite.These moist banana muffins have swirls of chocolate and banana in each bite.They are easy to make - perfect for breakfast, weekend brunch or.These muffins are moist and full of bananas.