Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you a way to make a special dish, Simple Coleslaw Sandwish. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Coleslaw Sandwish Recipe.
You can have Simple Coleslaw Sandwish using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Coleslaw Sandwish
- Take 2 of carrots grated.
- You need 4 slices of wheat bread.
- You need Handful of cabbage.
- You need 2 tablespoon of processed peas.
- You need 1 of small handful of sweet corn.
- Make ready of Lettuce (optional)i.
- You need of I tin sardine.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of Baked beans.
- It’s of I hard boiled egg, chopped.
- Make ready of Mayo 3 tablespoon for mixing.
- Make ready Pinch of black pepper.
Simple Coleslaw Sandwish step by step
- In a salad bowl…mix up all the vegetables, sardine and chopped boiled egg…add the Mayo, sprinkled in the little salt and black pepper and mix it Up properly..
- Place you sliced bread (i used wheat bread) on a pan to toast up both sides and just give it that toasted feel….
- Spread a little mayo on the bread and fill up by spreading the coleslaw on the bread…I I had mine reall filled up and top it with some lettuce…. next cover with another slice of bread and cut into 2 triangles and viola your coleslaw sandwish is ready… Simple but so yum.😎.