Hey everyone, it’s Clark, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Pumpkin Dump Cake. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe.
You can have Pumpkin Dump Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Dump Cake
- You need 15 oz of Can Pumpkin.
- It’s 12 oz of Can Evaporated Milk.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Make ready 1 Box of Yellow Gluten Free Cake Mix.
- You need 1 Cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans, Optional.
Pumpkin Dump Cake instructions
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, and spices until well combined. Pour into the prepared baking dish..
- Sprinkle the top with yellow cake mix..
- Sprinkle with the chopped pecans (Optional)..
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the top of the cake..
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and the custard is set..