Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Cranberry Pumpkin Soup. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Cranberry Pumpkin Soup Recipe.
You can have Cranberry Pumpkin Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pumpkin Soup
- Take 1 can (15 oz) of or 1 small pumpkin-cut up, carved, roasted, peeled and cubed.
- Make ready 1 lb of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of vegetarian soup stock paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of ground ginger.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Approx 6 Cups water-enough to cover ingredients and fill stock pot or crockpot.
Cranberry Pumpkin Soup instructions
- Place all ingredients in pot (I always use a crockpot for soups)..
- Cook, covered on high heat for at least 2 hours then simmer on low heat until all cranberries burst (approx 3 more hours or overnight in a crockpot is also ok).
- Puree any solid chunks in food processor..