Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad Recipe. I got a bronze medal using this recipe during one of my cooking Competition. fish heads(of rohu fish), malabar spinach, potatoes peeled & cut into small cubes, pumpkin cut into small, (optional), tomato chopped, onion. Learn to cooking our recipe:Fish in mango sauce by Betty Vázquez Cook & Chef Institute.
You can cook Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad using 30 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad
- It’s of FOR FISH:.
- Prepare 2 lb. of Mangrove Snapper (Mangagat Fish).
- Prepare of BREADING:.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cayenne.
- You need 1 pinch of pf salt and black pepper.
- You need of MANGO SAUCE:.
- It’s 1 of Ripe Mango.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- Make ready of Chilli.
- You need of creamy sweet potato.
- It’s 1/4 Kg. of Sweet Potato (Violet color).
- You need 3 Tbsp. of Coconut milk.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of malabar salad.
- You need of Malabar Spinach (Alugbati leaves).
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. of Cidar Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For Plating :.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Take of Small onions.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Make ready of Cherry tomatoes.
I just love that sweet/spicy combo, and the longer it sat the better it tasted, IMO.This one has ginger in it, so it has a mild ginger flavour which was pleasant in this curry.I used a white firm fleshed fish in this and it didn't have much bone at all, so this curry was really good.Fish with Mango Sauce recipe: This salad is best served during the summer months, preferably out of doors.
Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce And Malabar Salad step by step
- First Fillet the Snaper Fish..
- For breading: Combine all ingredients and set a side..
- Heat Oil..
- Meanwhile combine all mango sauce ingredients in a blender and blend well. Ensure to adjust the salt ang chilli to your desire. Set aside. Transfer to a container and put in the fridge..
- Boil sweet potato..
- When the cooking oil is ready. Put the fish fillet in the breading mixture and coat both side then put in hot oil for about 2 minutes each side..
- When sweet potato is already done boiling. Mash it using a Fork and strainer, transfer to a sauce fan under low heat. add coconut milk, salt and pepper and stair until dry. Then set aside.
- When the fish and Sweet potato is done. Boil water for Malabar Spinach and blanch it (to know more on how to blanch search it on youtube)..
- Meanwhile combine all the Spinach salad Ingredients Oil, Pepper, vinegar and salt. (You can combine both the malabar and the vinegar mixture or after plating to control the wetness in the plate)..
- For Plating.
- You can decide on how you want to plate your dishes. Use your imagination and work with your skill. (There are many tips on how to plate on youtube) or else you can copy the Picture above..
How to Prepare Perfect Capiz Mangagat Fish in Mango Sauce.I'll always believe my spicy mango sauce tastes better because I cut it by hand.I followed the recipe exactly and enjoyed it as a dip with some tortilla chips, but I do think this would go really well with chicken.
The dressing combines the flavour of rich mango with hot chilli Peel the mango and cut in half, discarding the stone.Thinly slice one half and set aside.Place the other half in a food processor.Set a fish fillet on top, and spoon some corn Nice with simple boiled potatoes or baby potatoes, and a mixed green salad.Sweet and Tart Mango Sauce (Israeli-Style Amba) to go with falafel.