Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp Recipe.
You can cook Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp
- Take 3 cups of frozen blueberries (defrosted with liquid preserved).
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of smart balance butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
Blueberry-Chia Breakfast Crisp step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Pour the blueberries and liquid into a greased baking dish..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp chia seeds on the blueberries and mix in slightly..
- Pour maple syrup evenly over blueberry and chia seed mix..
- With a food processor, pulse together the almond flour and smart balance butter until it looks crumbly. Then add the vanilla, walnuts, and remaining 1 tbsp chia seeds. Pulse slightly to mix together..
- Crumble the almond flour mixture over the prepared blueberries..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.