Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Chicken Ceaser Salad. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Ceaser Salad Recipe.
You can cook Chicken Ceaser Salad using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Ceaser Salad
- It’s 2 of X cos lettuce or other large leaf lettuce.
- Take 250 g of bacon (thinly diced).
- Make ready of Crutons.
- It’s 500 g of approx 2 X chicken breast (chopped into bite-sized pieces).
- Prepare 6 of anchovies (or table salt, if not using anchovies).
- Prepare of Flaked Parmasen cheese (to dress at the end).
- Take of Cracked pepper.
- Prepare of For the poached eggs.
- It’s 4 of x eggs.
- Prepare 2 of x tbs butter.
- Take of Cling/plastic/saran wrap.
- It’s of For the Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of whole-egg mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove minced.
- Take 1/2 of lemon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 30 ml of milk.
Chicken Ceaser Salad instructions
- Start by peeling the leaves off your lettuce. Trim thick stems, rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and place in fridge to harden..
- In a flat pan, cook you bacon over a medium heat until it becomes crispy. The bacon will release grease, so avoid using too much oil to begin with. Stir intermittently. While your bacon is cookkng (approx 10 mins), mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside..
- Remove your bacon, pat down, or leave in a strainer to try and remove oil. While down pan, or get a new pan for your chicken. Cook chicken over a low/medium heat for 15 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken pieces..
- While your chicken is cooking, it's time to poach your eggs. Start by putting a pot of water on the stove to heat. Get a bowl (just a basic bowl), your butter, the eggs and some cling/plastic/saran wrap..
- Start by laying a piece of plastic wrap in your bowl, large enough to cover/hang over the side of the bowl..
- Grease the inside of this plastic wrap with butter..
- Crack 1 egg into the plastic wrap. Pick-up plastic wrap on all sides, making sure the egg is contained. Pull all sides together, and spin closed. You should now have a raw egg wrapped in plastic wrap, sealed closed at the top. Repeat for remaining eggs..
- Place eggs on boiling water for 4 minutes (runny) or 5 minutes (firm yolk). Before placing in the water, make sure the plastic wrap is joined well at the top, to prevent water getting in..
- Drain the chicken pan of any built up chicken liquid. Turn heat to medium-high. Place sauce into you pan - if sauce is too thick, add some additional milk to it to loosen..
- Add bacon and Anchovies to the chicken/sauce mixture. If you are not using anchovies, add salt to taste..
- Pull out your lettuce and line a bowl or deep plate with lettuce leaves. When chicken sauce mixture is hot, add mixture to cover lettuce leaves in bowl..
- Remove eggs from cling wrap and place 1 X egg on top of each bowl. Add croutons, cracked pepper and top with parmasen cheese..