Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you how to prepare a special dish, Blue Corn Nachos. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blue Corn Nachos Recipe.
You can have Blue Corn Nachos using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Corn Nachos
- Make ready of Corn Nacho Blue Chips.
- Take of Cheese Sargento Shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Pinto Beans.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Lima Beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red Kidney Beans.
- Take 3 of Tomatos Roma.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 can of Sauce El Pato.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Tomato Bouillon Knorr.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Red onion.
- You need of yogurt ranch Tzatziki or Bolthouse Farms.
Blue Corn Nachos step by step
- In slow cooker on low heat add pinto, lima and kidney beans, tomatos, onion, garlic, el pato sauce and bullion. Cook overnight. Add more water in the morning and season to taste. Let reboil and turn off..
- Serve beans on top of chips and serve with cheese, chopped red onions, cilantro and tzatziki or yogurt ranch..