Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Buffalo Nachos. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Buffalo Nachos Recipe.
You can have Buffalo Nachos using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Nachos
- It’s 1 lb of ground buffalo.
- Take 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- You need 2 can of refried beans.
- Take 1 can of diced olives.
- Make ready 1 packages of spinach.
- You need 1 packages of salad mix.
- Take 2 packages of grated cheese.
- You need of herbs and spices of your choice ( we use parsley, oregano, pepper, garlic salt, basil, thyme, sage, smidge of cayenne pepper, ground ginger).
- Make ready 1 can of salsa.
- It’s 1 packages of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 each of chopped onion.
Buffalo Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray/ grease a casserole dish.
- Spray or grease a frying pan.
- Add buffalo, herbs, spices to frying pan, onions.
- Fry til fully cooked, looks like ground hamburger.
- Set aside frying pan.
- Cook refried beans in a pot.
- Pour chips in the casserole dish.
- Even out chips so the dish is completely covered.
- Spread refried beans across the chips.
- Spread buffalo across refried beans.
- Drain olives.
- Spread olives across buffalo.
- Generously layer cheese on the olives.
- Stick it in the oven.
- Bake til the cheese is melted.
- While baking away, take a bowl and alternate tearing the spinach and salad mix to bite size.
- Pull out nachos when cheese is melted (20-30 minutes).
- Serve nachos with your salad and spinach mix, salsa, sour cream.