Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I will show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Whiskey Grilled Salmon. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whiskey Grilled Salmon Recipe. These salmon fillets are grilled hot and fast with a sweet whiskey marinade that gives them a fantastic flavor and nice, crisp glaze when grilled. Serve with grilled vegetables or over fresh salad greens.
You can have Whiskey Grilled Salmon using 14 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whiskey Grilled Salmon
- It’s of Salmon.
- Make ready 1 cup of Jack Daniels wood chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of wild caught sockeye salmon.
- Take 1 of butter-olive oil spray, to coat fish.
- Prepare 1 of freshly ground pepper corns, to taste.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh dill weed.
- Make ready of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh spinach.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
There are Irish Whiskey's, Scotch Whiskey's, etc. but if you want it to be a bourbon then it must be made in America.Whiskey and maple syrup drizzled salmon, topped with thyme, chopped purple onions, slices of orange/lime/lemon and garnished with poppy and sesame seeds, all grilled on a cedar plank.Be the first to rate and review this recipe.The Best Whiskey Salmon Glaze Recipes on Yummly
Whiskey Grilled Salmon step by step
- Lay foil flat and place wood chops in the center..
- Perforate the foil by jabbing it with a fork or something else just as pokey..
- Place foil with wood chips on top of fire to build smoke and close lid to grill..
- Measure and place another foil sheet down for the fish..
- Place filet skin side down and inspect fish and remove any bones..
- Spray butter-oil on fish to coat the flesh evenly..
- Grind pepper on fish as you see fit..
- Add dill leaves to fish, discarding stems..
- Place foil containing the fish on the grill and close the lid..
- Once at medium temperature, add the spinach and mix oil and garlic evenly amongst the spinach. Watch it because this doesn't take long..
- Lay out another sheet of foil for the asparagus..
- Drizzle EVOO over the asparagus an add the garlic..
- Mix the oil and garlic in the asparagus to ensure it is incorporated..
- Add the asparagus to the grill next to the fish..
- Add EVOO and garlic to pan and heat..
- Turn fame off when complete..
- Remove the salmon once its internal temperature has reaches 145°F..
- Remove the asparagus after the fish..
- A square or rectangular plate will work best for this..
- Place a bed of spinach down, just larger than the piece of salmon you intend to cut..
- Cut a piece of salmon in a nice rectangle and place upon the spinach..
- Lay spinach out how it will make the most sense and look the best..
- Enjoy hot and pair with a Chardonnay or savignon blanc..
I do also want to say that yes you can absolutely use whiskey for this Bourbon Glazed Salmon.All bourbon is whiskey but not all whiskey is bourbon.Whiskey is distilled from a grain mash and aged in wooden barrels.
Salmon With Fireball Whiskey Glaze, Salmon- Bourbon Glaze, Salmon With Blackberry Espresso Glaze.Grilled Salmon With Honey-dill Glaze Crisco.Caution Flag Chicken Wings With Maple Bourbon Glaze bestfoods.Garlic Grilled Ribeye location.title ? location.title.rendered : 'Find a Whiskey Cake' Finding the closest Whiskey Cake.Enable Geolocation to find the closest Whiskey Cake, or select.