Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles Recipe.
You can cook Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles
- You need of Pan Fried Ramen Noodles.
- You need 4 of Top Ramen Oriental Noodles + Seasoning Packets.
- You need 1 of box 32 oz Beef Broth.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Pickled Ginger [fine chop].
- Take 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice [or more but be careful with this spice - don't exclude - it makes the dish].
- It’s 10 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 3 cup of Fresh Cabbage.
- Take 1 cup of Fresh Mushrooms.
- You need 2/3 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of Purple Onions [thin sliced].
- Take 1/2 cup of Green Onions [sliced].
- Make ready 2 of large Jalapeños [round slices].
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Sesame Oil.
Mike's Pan Fried Ramen Noodles step by step
- Add beef broth, packet seasonings, water and all spices to a pot and bring to a boil. Get ready for your entire house to smell like a Chinese restaurant!.
- Boil noodles for 3 minutes. Remove noodles immediately and place in a separate bowl with 1/4 cup of your seasoned broth. Cover and set to the side. Seal them tightly so they can sweat and absorb that flavor. Save the rest of your broth for later..
- Add sesame oil to your frying pan and heat well. Add your purple onions and jalapeños to the pan and fry for 3 minutes. You can add additional vegetables to this dish. Just know that if you do, you need to fry your more dense vegetables first [i.e., carrot strips, water chestnuts, eggplants, etc.] with your onions and jalapeños..
- Add your cabbage and other soft vegetables to the pan and fry for about 1 minute longer with 1/4 cup of your broth.
Don't overcook. You'll definitely want some crisp to this dish and your cabbage is your best indicator. Cabbage will soften up first - so keep a good eye on that for, "cooked but still crisp," and you'll have absolute success..
- Add your cooked noodles to the pan with your remaining broth and heat for 1 minute longer. Again, keep watching that cabbage..
- Top with sesame seeds and serve with additional Soy and Sweet Chile Sauce with lime wedges to the side.
A great serving tip is to place some Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce in a Chinese soup spoon and rest it upon the top of your guests noodle dish.
Pot Stickers and Egg Rolls go great with this spicy noodle dish as well - although sides aren't necessarily required..
- Attached below is a recipe that offers you countless additional stir fry options. From varied noodle ideas, to vegetables, to broths, to meats and seafoods and numerous seasonings.