Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Basic Bread Dough Using a Bread Machine. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basic Bread Dough Using a Bread Machine Recipe.
You can have Basic Bread Dough Using a Bread Machine using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Bread Dough Using a Bread Machine
- You need 240 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Superfine sugar (white castor sugar).
- Take 25 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 160 ml of Milk (You can use low fat milk).
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
Basic Bread Dough Using a Bread Machine instructions
- Put all of the ingredients into a bread machine and put the dry yeast into the yeast compartment. Set the machine to make the dough..
- Take out the dough and divide it into 8 portions. Use flour if necessary first before dividing it. (By the way, if you divide it into 8 portions, 1 portion should weigh 60g).
- Once you have formed the portions into balls, cover them with a tightly wrung out damp towel and let them sit for 15 minutes..
- Afterwards, roll in any fillings you like. Let them rise a second time, and then bake them..
- This time, I made them into ham rolls. The ID for that recipe is.