Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes Recipe.
You can have Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes
- It’s 6 of medium peeled potatoes, cut into quarters.
- It’s Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready of Enough milk to thin potatoes to your taste, a splash at a time.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 of tsp, more or less, garlic powder.
Easy Garlic Mashed potatoes step by step
- Put chopped potatoes in a medium sauce pan and just cover with water. Add salt to the water and boil potatoes on medium heat til tender. About 20 minutes..
- When tender, drain potatoes and return them to the pot, add the stick of butter, put the lid on and let it melt..
- Once butter melts, I unlid and mash well with a potato masher. Add sour cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and mash some more. Add milk as needed, a splash at a time, until you get the consistency you want..
- I add 1 tbsp of butter to melt on top and return the lid..