Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats Recipe.
You can cook Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats
- Prepare 5-6 cups of Rice Krispies.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of Bag mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 4 Tbsp. of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 pkg. of Milk chocolate bark.
Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats instructions
- In a large pot, melt butter and peanut butter together over medium-low heat until smooth..
- Gradually add in all the marshmallows, stirring constantly until they're completely melted..
- Gradually add in the rice krispies, stirring constantly until they're evenly covered..
- Pour out into a well greased 13” x 9" casserole dish. (You can also line it with waxed paper or parchment paper instead.
- Spread the mixture out quickly while it's warm and gooey. Then use the bottom of a well greased cup or spoon to press them down into the dish until tightly packed down. You may need to regrease the cup or spoon if it starts to stick..
- Allow to cool for at least 30-40 minutes. Then melt your chocolate bark according to the package directions. Set the bowl in a larger bowl filled with hot water to keep it melted while cutting your bars of the ooey-gooeyness. Carefully dump/lift the ooey-gooey goodness out if the dish onto a large flat surface. (I use my big cutting board).
- Use a large knife to cut it into decent size bars, separating them from one another slightly as so they don't stick back together. It may also help to grease your knife a little as well before cutting..
- Drizzle your chocolate over the top of each bar, however you want–as much as you want. Allow it to set and harden a few minutes, then….ENJOY!!!.
- Note: I carefully pour the melted chocolate into a kitchen squeeze bottle for easy drizzling, and I place it in an old large cottage cheese tub of hot water, just so its even with the level of chocolate in the bottle, to keep it nice and melty. What I don't use, I can just keep it in the bottle and place it in the fridge until next time! Then I just place it in hot water again…cottage cheese tub, heated in the microwave 2 mins, and squish it around every few mins until melty again.**.