Hey everyone, it’s Clark, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Jalapeno Popper Burger. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalapeno Popper Burger Recipe.
You can cook Jalapeno Popper Burger using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Burger
- It’s 6 of Hamburger Buns.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno Pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Roma Tomatoes.
- Take of Burgers.
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Jalapeno Popper Sauce.
- You need 2 of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Take 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
Jalapeno Popper Burger step by step
- On a grill turned to high or in a 500°F oven, roast 2 jalapeno peppers for 10-15 minutes or until skin has charred and flesh is softened..
- Divide ground beef into 6 equal patties. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper and cook to your liking on a grill, skillet, or griddle..
- While burgers/jalapenos are cooking, mix jalapeno popper sauce ingredients together into a medium mixing bowl..
- Remove burgers and roasting jalapenos from heat. Peel away charred skin of the jalapenos. Finely dice both of them, add to jalapeno popper sauce, and stir until mixed. If you don't want as much spice, remove the ribs/seeds from one of the roasted jalapenos before dicing..
- To plate, open bun and place a burger patty on the bottom topped with a spoonful of the sauce. Add 2-3 slices of Roma tomatoes and a desired amount of thinly sliced raw jalapeno pepper..