Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice Recipe.
You can have Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice
- Take of Base:.
- It’s 1 cup of medjool dates.
- You need 1 cup of almonds.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Make ready of Pumpkin ‘Cheesecake' Layer:.
- Make ready 2 cups of cashews - soaked overnight.
- You need 1 cup of pureed pumpkin (step 2).
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/4 of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice instructions
- For Base: pulse dates, almonds, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon in the food processor into a crumble. Press this mixture into a lined slice tin, pressing down until smooth. Place in the freezer while you create the middle layer..
- To Make Pumpkin Puree: take 1/4 of a small pumpkin, chop into even cubes and steam until soft. Once soft enough, place into food processor and process into a smooth puree. Set aside in a bowl to cool..
- To Make ‘Cheesecake’ Layer: place cashews, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves and coconut oil in the food processor. Process until smooth..
- Divide layer in half. Leaving one-half in the food processor and pour the other half of the layer over the base, smooth this and return to the freezer to set for about half an hour..
- With the half of the mixture still in the food processor, add in the pumpkin puree and process until mixture is nice and smooth..
- Pour pumpkin layer on top of the other layer and smooth evenly. Return to the freezer to set..
- To serve, remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving and slice while still frozen..