Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Mini taco pizza. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini taco pizza Recipe. One that you make in a matter of minutes by using. Who doesn't love a delicious ooey gooey taco pizza?
You can have Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- It’s 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready of Hamburger meat.
- Make ready 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- Make ready of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of shredded lettuce.
Pizza on the grill in particular.Tacos and pizza together at last.All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you.So you should probably share so you don't.
Mini taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry.
Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
Use what you have at home for sauce and topping.Grilled mini pizza apps with chicken taco flave.super yum!This appetizer marries several of my favorite things: tacos, grill, minis, and of course, all things pizza.
MINI TACO PIZZA - this is easy enough for kids to make or help with!Taco Pizza Recipes Mexican Food Recipes Snack Recipes Dinner Recipes Healthy Recipes Mexican Meals Healthy Meals Yummy Recipes Snacks.With their crunchy-chewy texture, mini ground beef tacos are sure to be the favorite finger food at your next gathering.Follow our easy recipe to make them.These Taco Pizzas from Delish.com are the perfect dinner mashup.