Hey everyone, it’s Clark, welcome to my recipe site. Today I’m gonna show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Recipe.
You can have Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Prepare of brownie.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take of pumpkin cheesecake.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until creamy..
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined..
- Transfer to a greased 11" by 7" brownie pan..
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar..
- Add egg, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg and beat until well combined..
- Stir in flour..
- Drop spoonfuls of pumpkin mixture on top of brownie batter. Drag knife across top of batter horizontally and then vertically to create a "swirl" effect..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheesecake layer is set..