Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you how to make a special dish, Egg rolls 1. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egg rolls 1 Recipe. Learn how to make egg rolls right at home! These are as close as I've found to Chinese take-out egg rolls.
You can cook Egg rolls 1 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg rolls 1
- Prepare 2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 80 grms of Butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 of fresh Egg.
- Prepare 6 of cooked eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
Egg rolls are a variety of deep-fried appetizers served in American Chinese restaurants.An egg roll is a cylindrical, savory roll with shredded cabbage, chopped pork.I used an eight inch iron skillet that worked out perfectly.But any small eight inch Teflon coated pan will do.
Egg rolls 1 step by step
- Boil the six eggs, when cooked, peel it and keep aside..
- Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix. Add the butter and mix then add crack the egg in a small separate bowl (to avoid any egg shell entering your mixture) pour the egg in and mix it well..
- Add the milk gently and be mixing until you get a dough. You might not use all the milk so add it gradually so as not to get a sticky dough. If you get a sticky dough, it won't be too bad, just keep kneading it and it will become a nicely formed dough. knead it for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Wrap the dough in a nylon bag or cling film and put the the freezer for 10 minutes or a fridge or 15 minutes. Bring it out and knead it. Cut it into 2 then cute each into 3 equal parts to get 6 small dough..
- Knead each one and flatten it then roll it with a rolling pin. If you don't have a rolling pin, u can flatten it with your palm then place a boiled egg in the center and closed it up. Pinch the dough to seal it and Roll the ball between your two hands..
- Preheat the oil and fry until golden brown all round.
Next time I would add a little more.Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or starter for any Asian style meal.These egg rolls can be assembled up to a day in advance and fried just before you plan to serve them.
It's a process of making the wrappers, and then making the filling.Egg rolls are a quintessential Chinese takeout appetizer.But they've been a traditional spring dish in.Egg rolls are often store-bought or ordered at Chinese restaurants, but making this crispy appetizer at home is easy!These vegetarian finger foods are filled with mushrooms, carrots, cabbage.