Hey everyone, it’s Clark, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you a way to prepare a special dish, Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 Recipe.
You can cook Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground sausage cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly diced purple onion.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fritos jalepeno cheddar cheese dip.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 4 of flour tortillas.
Spicy Breakfast quesadilla 🍳 🧀 🌶 instructions
- Cook the ground sausage along with the onions until no pink remains. Season with salt and pepper..
- Mix milk and egg and pour into sausage onion mixture and stir in shredded cheese. Cook until eggs are fluffy stirring often..
- Take a clean skillet and turn heat to medium low. Spread 1 tablespoon of Fritos cheese on two tortillas then split the sausage egg and cheese mixture between both cheesy tortillas and top each one with remaining tortilla. Cook each one 2-3 min per side or until speckled golden brown..
- Serve with hot sauce, gravy to dip, salsa, sour cream, cheese sauce etc!.