Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you a way to make a special dish, Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice Recipe. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender.
You can cook Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice
- It’s of Chicken and marinade.
- You need 1.5 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of + 2 tbs white vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Make ready of For cooking.
- Take 2 tbs. of Canola oil.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- You need 2 tbs. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs. of whole black pepper.
- Take of Toppings.
- It’s 2 of green onions, sliced.
With few ingredients and steps, this is easily a.Chicken Adobo is a Filipino chickenrecipe that is well loved by many people.It's an authentic adobo recipe and yields delicious and amazing results.The seasonings consist of soy This meal is best served with steamed rice.
Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice instructions
- Combine Chicken and Marinade ingredients in a bowl. Marinate for at least 20 minutes, or up to overnight2 green onion, sliced.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet over high heat. Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade) and place in the pan. Sear both sides until browned – about 1 minute on each side. Do not cook the chicken all the way through..
- Remove chicken skillet and set aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in skillet. Add garlic and onion, cook 1 1/2 minutes..
- Add the reserved marinade, water, sugar and black pepper. Bring it to a simmer then turn heat down to medium high. Simmer 5 minutes..
- Add chicken smooth side down. Simmer uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes (no need to stir), turning chicken at around 15 minutes, until the sauce reduces down to a thick jam-like syrup..
- If the sauce isn't thick enough, remove chicken onto a plate and let the sauce simmer by itself - it will thicken much quicker - then return chicken to the skillet to coat in the glaze..
- Coat chicken in glaze then serve over rice..
Sub with any clear vinegar, including rice wine, apple cider.There are four main traditional cooking methods using vinegar that are still While the adobo dish and cooking process in Filipino cuisine and the general description of Adobo has been called the quintessential Philippine stew, served with rice both at daily meals and at.As requested by Philip Galanaga and Neil Gerald Ruiz, here's my version of Filipino chicken adobo!
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the.Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish.It is traditionally served with white rice.I always make enough to last a week!This is also great with my savory garlic fried rice recipe (optional).