Hey everyone, it’s Clark, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Grilled Pork with Miso and Pickled Habanero. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Pork with Miso and Pickled Habanero Recipe.
You can have Grilled Pork with Miso and Pickled Habanero using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork with Miso and Pickled Habanero
- You need 2.5 lb of Pork Shoulder Roast.
- Take 2 tbsp of Red Miso Paste.
- Take 3 tsp of Hainan Pickled Habanero Pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Grilled Pork with Miso and Pickled Habanero instructions
- Preheat the oven to 415 Fahrenheit. Cut the pork shoulder roast to thin slices. Add Miso..
- Add Hainan pickled habanero. Add oil. Mix everything. It is optional to leave the meat marinated for 10 minutes..
- Get a baking tray covered with foil. Spray some oil on the foil. Lay the meat on the baking tray..
- Put the meat in oven for 15 minutes till the edge of the meat turns brown. Then enjoy!.