Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy soup can be made into stew as well. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
easy soup can be made into stew as well Recipe. Say Yes to Deliciously Crafted Soups Made with Real Ingredients. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour. easy soup can be made into stew as well has become the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people throughout the internet.
You can cook easy soup can be made into stew as well using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy soup can be made into stew as well
- You need of Main ingrediants.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 large of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 kg of chicken breast cleaned and cut into chunks or squares.
- You need 2 pinch of salt and chicken spices. I usually add mixed herb spices as well for extra flavour.
- It’s 1 of packet of chicken and noodle soup. Knorr is usually the best.
- Take of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots unpealed and cut into thick pieces.
- Prepare 3 medium of sized potatoes unpealed cut into equal portions.
- Prepare 1 of packet of baby corn.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen mixed veg prefferably something with green beans and broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cabbage (optional).
- Prepare of Optional Side Serves.
- Take 1 of white or brown rice with the stew.
- Prepare 4 large of fresh breadrolls wholewheat usually does the trick.
- Take 1 medium of sized pumpkin unpealed and grilled in oven.
For extra spice, you could top this soup with sliced jalapeño or some hot sauce.Gently rewarm leftovers in a Dutch oven on the.These quick soup recipes, along with chili and chowder recipes, are no-fuss hearty comfort food.At that point, they can only truly be identified via intent and perception.
easy soup can be made into stew as well step by step
- heat stove to around medium heat. Add the chopped onions. Brown the onions till light golden brown colour.
- add the chicken cubes along with the salt and mixed spices of your choice.
- cook for around 10 -15 minutes or until chicken is white in colour.
- mix the cup of soup with warm - boiling water. Add to pot. Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- add around 1 litre of boiling water, along with your potatoes carrots and corn. Add the mixed veg once carrots are semi soft as the mixed veg cook quickly.
- Taste your food. The vegetables soak up the spices and salt if u feel it needs more seasoning add some more.
- Make sure to cover with the lid as this allows the flavour to be sealed in. allow to boil for 45 minutes or until the potatoes and vegetables have softened.
- if you wish to eat this as a stew, lessen the amount of water u add. Once fully cooked mix 1 - 2 tablespoon of corn flower into 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the soup to thicken. Best served on fluffy white rice.
- Soup is best served with warm bread rolls, lightly buttered with margerine. Amazing to eat the following day as left overs.
- with this I made it into a stew served with roasted pumpkin.
- pumpkin chopped into squares. Baked in the oven at 180°F. Add 2 teaspoons drizzled olive oil. 2 teaspoons sugar. 1 teaspoon salt and spices. Turn regularly to avoid over cooking or burning.
We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed.There are several ways to serve and garnish this wholesome soup/stew: If you puree a part of the soup, then you can serve it over rice.Whether served as a stew or soup, this goes wonderfully with this gluten-free bread, bread rolls, or cornbread.
Imagine a chef who decides to make an extra-hearty beef vegetable soup.Across town, a different chef starts making beef stew, but he's a bit cold and decides to add a bit more broth than traditional stew recipes call for, just to help him warm up.However, do remember to drain off the water with baking soda and use fresh water for making the soup.I took two cups of the soup, pureed and added back into the soup to thicken it.It's hard to beat diving into a savory mushroom, onion, and beef soup topped with baguette slices and melted cheese.