Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Oreo Pumpkin Pie. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Oreo Pumpkin Pie Recipe. It's the most wonderful time of year: pumpkin season! 🎃 I enjoyed a little pumpkin picnic with my horse Wendy this week and indulged in one of my favorite. A spiced pumpkin pie with an oreo crust and toasted marshmallow meringue topping.
You can have Oreo Pumpkin Pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Pumpkin Pie
- Take of pie filling.
- Take 1 can of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk or dairy free substitute like unsweet coconut milk (cold).
- Take 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Make ready 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 5 of crushed oreos.
- Prepare of pie crust.
- It’s 1 packages of oreo cookies.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter or melted butter substitute.
Deliciously cozy with the flavors of fall, these sweet treats taste like pumpkin pie in a glass… With rich chocolate cookies.Does life get any better than that?This Oreo Pumpkin Delight takes pumpkin desserts to a whole new level.The combination of Oreo and pumpkin is out of this world, but pair it with some pudding and whipped topping.
Oreo Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Crush package of oreos in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or wine bottle.
- Add melted butter.
- Press into 9" pan. Dont forget up the sides as well!.
- Mix all of your pie filling ingredients except the crushed cookies (add these last so they stay chunky not pulverized) in large bowl until smooth. Pour into your prepped oreo crust. Optional: Reserve a tbsp or two of your pumpkin puree to coat the oreo crust before pouring the pie filling in. This adds a stronger pumpkin flavor to your crust..
- Bake for 10 mins..
- Turn oven down to 400° and bake your pie an additional 30 mins..
- Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave the pie in the oven with the door open for 10-15 mins to cool/set up some more. Keep a watchful eye on your open oven..
- Take pie out to chill in the fridge until ready to serve! Optional: Serve with whipped cream and/or ice cream. Note: Covering the pie when it is too hot will risk pesky condensation droplets all over the top. Be patient and let it chill out topless in the fridge or 10-15 more mins on your countertop before heading to the fridge for at least 2 hrs before serving..
- Holiday tip: I've used orange halloween oreos and added additional crushed oreo "dirt" on top of the pie after it was cooled. I used cookies as spooky gravestones stuck in the muddy pie with RIP and BOO written in icing as this pie was for a Halloween party. Marshmallow ghosts and eyeball candy were some cute add ons as well..
Pumpkin and Oreo are one of my top favorite flavor combos.In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.Check out our Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pie With An Oreo Crust Recipe on Mix & Match Mama, a lifestyle blog by Shay Shull focused cooking, raising a family, and travel.
Prepare Oreo Pie Crust according to Picky Palate recipe.For Oreo Pumpkin Layer, place pumpkin, pudding mix, heavy cream, cinnamon and nutmeg into a medium mixing bowl.An easy guide on how to make an Oreo Crust at home with just two ingredients!This recipe includes instructions on how to make a crust for both baked and no-bake recipes.It's definitely an Oreo, but it blends in just the right amount of spice." - Kevin Sullivan.