Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Dill Pickle Chicken Salad. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad Recipe.
You can have Dill Pickle Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
- Take 3 C. of Cooked and shredded chicken.
- You need 1 C. of Dill pickles sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Celery stalks, finely chopped.
- It’s 2/3 C. of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Chopped dill.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 of pitas, split and toasted.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pickles, red onion, and celery..
- In another bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine, vinegar, and dill. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- Pour dressing over chicken and tools to coat..
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in oven 5 minutes until lightly browned and crispy. Serve with chicken salad..