Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you how to prepare a special dish, Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try Recipe.
You can cook Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try
- It’s 1 bag of store bought falafel base.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Oil for frying and for batter also.
Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try step by step
- The falafel base I bought has every spice in it already, and it's a mix of besan (chickpea flour) and rice flour, it tastes great. I added some water and oil to it to get a batter and I mixed the diced tomato and oinion into it.
- The spices are listen on the backside- in german.
- Then I fried it on some oil.
- Served it with sour cream. Yummy.