Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Oreo Banana Bread. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Banana Bread Recipe.
You can have Oreo Banana Bread using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Banana Bread
- Take of Bread.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 4 medium of bananas.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 15 of Oreo cookies, broken into pieces.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Oreo Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare two bread pans or several mini loaf pans spraying with cooking spray..
- In a standing or electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together until well combined. Slowly beat in eggs, bananas, and vanilla until well combined..
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Carefully add to the wet ingredients. Stir in crushed Oreos until just combined..
- Scoop the dough into previously prepared baking pans..
- Bake for 28-35 minutes for the mini pans or 45-55 for normal bread pans or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- For the glaze, whisk powdered sugar and cream in a bowl until a nice drizzle consistency is reached. Drizzle over the top of each loaf and serve..
- Makes two full loaves or 16 mini loaves..
- NOTES: Reduced fat or Double Stuf Oreos can be substituted for original. Whole, part-skim, or skim milk can be substituted for heavy cream in the glaze, but heavy cream does make a difference. To store, wrap securely in aluminum foil. This bread freezes well, also..