Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to make a special dish, Skye's Labor Day Weekend Deviled Eggs. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Skye's Labor Day Weekend Deviled Eggs Recipe.
You can have Skye's Labor Day Weekend Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skye's Labor Day Weekend Deviled Eggs
- Take 7 of large eggs.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
Skye's Labor Day Weekend Deviled Eggs instructions
- Add eggs to a pot and just cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and boil 10 minutes after it has started boiling..
- When ten minutes is up remove from heat. Put under the spicket and run tap water in the pot till the eggs are cooled..
- Drain all but 1/3 cup of water. Add oil. Crack the eggs just a bit put a lid on the pot and gently move the eggs around letting the oil make the membrane of the egg shells slippery - loose. This will make the eggs easier to peel..
- Rinse and put the eggs in a ziploc bag too get cold in the fridge..
- After around an hour or so, cut the eggs into halves..
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and spices to a bowl..
- Add the egg yokes be careful taking them out as not to break the whites. Add the paprika..
- Mix very well and add mixture to a ziploc bag. Slice the tip going back towards the bag and filling..
- Get the egg whites steady..
- Pipe the yoke mixture into the whites..
- Repeat till done. Top with more Hungarian paprika. Serve I hope you enjoy!.