Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩 Recipe. Cut the the beef Into strips. Here is how you achieve it.
You can cook Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩
- Prepare of Beef tenderloin.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need of Onion.
- Take of Chili flakes.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need of Oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Red or white dry raisin.
- You need of Almond nuts or any nuts you desire.
And it's keto elegance at its finest.Baste the pork in the melted butter and once cooked.Parmesan crusted pork chops with garlic, chives and green onions are being baked somewhere in the world right at this very moment.Season the pork chops to taste with sea salt and freshly.
Kaltha Rice with Beef 🥩 step by step
- Wash the rice and put hot water and salt then soak for 30 minutes..
- Cut the the beef Into strips..
- Cut the onion into small pieces put chili flakes, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon vinegar to the beef then marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight..
- Bring the pan into heat, put oil and put the beef and cook it until golden brown and soft..
- Bring another pan to heat, put oil and the one tablespoon sugar then add water suited for the rice you soaked and put one teaspoon cinnamon..
- Wash the rice and put it to the boiling water with sugar and cinnamon, cover until cooked.
- Bring another pan to heat put little oil and then put the nuts and raisin cooked until it is slightly brown..
- Take the rice and put the cooked nuts on the rice with the beef. Enjoy.
For some reason, I always have "out-of-the-box" types but needed this classic sauce for the repertoire.A new recipe that turned out delicious.Now that's what we call a one-skillet wonder.
Travel and Food Tips for India • Articles about Food while Travelling to Kerala in India • Travel • Onmanorama.Travel An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon.