Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, South Indian Chicken Curry. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
South Indian Chicken Curry Recipe.
You can have South Indian Chicken Curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of South Indian Chicken Curry
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s of Onion Big.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need of Ginger garlic and.
- Take of Coriander.
- Make ready of Chilli powder.
- It’s of Daniya powder.
- You need of Garam masala.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Coconut.
- Make ready of Oil.
- Make ready of Salt.
South Indian Chicken Curry instructions
- Wash chicken with salt and turmeric water. Keep it aside.
- First grind onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, Garam masala and coriander..
- Take thick bottom vessel add oil and ground masala fry for 5 minutes. Then add chicken, salt fry at least for 10 minutes .
- Grind other ingredients tomato, coconut, chilli powder and Daniya powder separately add this masala to chicken and little bit water. Cook in a medium flame about 10 minutes. Now chicken is ready to serve. Serve with rice or chapati or dosa..