Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad Recipe. Coat both sides of the chicken breasts with the seasoning mixture. Healthy mashed potatoes and cucumber and tomato salad come first to my mind because I'm from Ukraine.
You can cook Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad
- You need of Meat.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of A pinch of salt.
- Take 1 of A dash of ground white pepper(depends on how spicy you want).
- Prepare 1 of A dash of black pepper(depends on how spicy you want it).
- It’s 3 tbsp of of Cajun Seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of A dash of dried oregano.
- It’s of Chilli Potatoes.
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of of chilli powder(depends on how spicy you want).
- You need 3 tbsp of of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of A pinch of salt.
- Take of Cucumber Salad.
- Take 1 of Cucumber.
- Make ready 1 small of onion.
- Take 2 of red chillies.
- It’s 5 tbsp of yogurt.
This meal is best served with a side dish such as potatoes, mushrooms or carrots.For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following.Cajun Potatoes inspired from barbeque nation.Cajun spiced potatoes with step by step pictures.
Cajun Chicken with Chilli Potatoes and Cucumber Salad instructions
- Heat up a pan with 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients needed for the meat.
- Boil 2 potatoes(skin on) until your fork can go through half an inch.
- Place chicken on the pan. Cook it for around 4 minutes each side or until cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and marinate with the required ingredients.
- Sauté the potatoes in the same pan until its cooked.
- Cut the cucumbers into small pieces.
- Cut chillies and onions.
- Add chillies and onions to the cucumber.
- Mix cucumber with yogurt.
- Set it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Plate and serve. Chicken and Potatoes should be hot while the cucumbers should be cold.
Fold over the paper, then bash and flatten the.I like this with a green salad for a quick weeknight meal.Cajun Chicken - moist, juicy, tender Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin.
Pour it over potatoes and toss well.Spoon this in a plate, top with more sauce, onion and coriander leaves.Warm spinach and chicken Cajun salad.Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even wings are all delicious with this recipe.You'll have to adjust the cook time accordingly.