Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you how to prepare a special dish, Carrot-ricotta gnocchi with mint pesto and hot honey 🍯 🥕. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot-ricotta gnocchi with mint pesto and hot honey 🍯 🥕 Recipe. Add gnocchi; cook until gnocchi floats to the surface. Using a slotted spoon transfer immediately to a large serving bowl.
You can have Carrot-ricotta gnocchi with mint pesto and hot honey 🍯 🥕 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot-ricotta gnocchi with mint pesto and hot honey 🍯 🥕
- It’s 800 g of carrots.
- Make ready 150 g of ricotta cheese.
- Take 120 g of mint.
- Make ready 150 g of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilly flakes.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp starch.
- Make ready 200 g of flour.
- Take 100 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 30 g of pine nuts.
- Take 25 g of pecorino cheese.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Flour(for dusting).
- Make ready of Ricotta cheese (for garnish).
Not only is it simple to make it creates a hearty, satisfying meal.I drop the dough into boiling water to cook.Ricotta gnocchi is the answer to all my whiney pasta prayers.Potato gnocchi itends to be so… heavy.
Carrot-ricotta gnocchi with mint pesto and hot honey 🍯 🥕 step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Peel carrots and transfer onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with some olive oil, season with salt and roast for approx 45 min..
- Meanwhile add honey and chili flakes to a saucepan and simmer for approx 5-7 min. over medium heat. Set aside until serving..
- Add roasted carrots, ricotta cheese, egg and some salt to a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer carrot purée into a large bowl, add starch and flour gradually. Allow to cool in the fridge, if desired..
- In the meantime prepare pesto : add mint, olive oil, pine nuts. Pecorino cheese, add lemon juice to a food processor, season with salt and pepper, and blend until smooth. Set aside until serving..
- Remove gnocchi dough from the fridge, transfer onto a floured working surface, and knead carefully. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces and roll them into logs. Cut into bite sized pieces and roll into small balls. To create the classic gnocchi roll each gnocchi over the tines of a fork, then transfer onto a floured baking sheet or cutting board..
- Bring a large pot with salted water to a boil. One after another; transfer gnocchi into the boiling water. Once they float, they’ve ready and can bet gently removed using a slotted spoon..
- Serve carrot-ricotta gnocchi with some ricotta cheese, mint pesto, add hot honey. Enjoy !.
Inspired by Italian traditions unique to Buenos Aires, Frankie is throwing together a ricotta gnocchi made with a mint pesto sauce.Gnocchi are little savory Italian dumplings, most often served as a pasta course They are often made from a dough of potato, egg and flour, but there are many kinds Some are made with cooked Transfer gnocchi with a spatula to baking sheet, leaving space between them so they are not touching.Delicious ricotta cheese gnocchi are covered in a delicious fresh mozzarella-tomato sauce.
I should probably shut up and start with mint, I know.The Best Vegetarian Gnocchi Recipes on YummlyGnocchi is one of my hands down favorite Italian dishes and if I see it on a restaurant menu here in Italy and find out it is made "in house", chances are Luckily gnocchi can easily be made at home and are in fact quicker to make than homemade pasta.If you are a beginner to gnocchi making, I would.Watermelon BBQ Sauce and Pickled Watermelon Rinds.