Hey everyone, it’s Clark, welcome to our recipe page. Today I’m gonna show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Lionhead Meatball Sub. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Lionhead Meatball Sub Recipe.
You can cook Lionhead Meatball Sub using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lionhead Meatball Sub
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayochup.
- You need 3 of leftover Lionhead meatballs see my recipe.
- Prepare 5 slices of dill pickle chips.
- Take 2 slices of American cheese.
- Take 1 slice of sausage roll.
Lionhead Meatball Sub instructions
- Heat the meatballs, as they heat get the roll, and mayochup. Split open the roll..
- Add the mayochup. Add the pickle chips. Then the meatballs..
- Add the cheese on top, take that first bite. I hope you enjoy!!!.