Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme Recipe. Sprinkle sugar over the cabbage and turn again. Season with mustard seed, salt and pepper and reduce heat a bit.
You can cook Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme
- It’s of Beef Kebabs.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sausage Seasoning.
- It’s 6 each of 8 inch wood skewers.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil, divided.
- You need of Rice with Thyme.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 each of thyme sprig.
- Make ready 1 of Salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Sautéed Red Cabbage.
- You need 1 small of onion, sliced thinly.
- Take 1/2 small of red cabbage, washed and sliced thinly.
- You need 4 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of rosemary sea salt.
Mix the spices with the oil on a plate and rub the kebabs all over.View Beef, Potato and Horseradish Hotpot with Bacon Crumb.Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon, Apple and Rosemary, Creamed Red Cabbage and Beetroot.Squash was crisp and tender and the meat was medium.
Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme instructions
- Thoroughly mix the ground beef and sausage seasoning preferably from Southern Links BBQ. Divide into six equal portions and shape each into a 6-inch long cylinder, then run a skewer through the center of each from end to end..
- Combine water, rice, and thyme in a small saucepot with a lid, and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Place over medium-high heat, and cook uncovered. Bring to a boil, and continue to cook for about 8 minutes. Reduce the heat to very low and stir briefly, taking care to move rice from the bottom of the pan. Cover, continuing to cook for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand while covered for at least five minutes..
- While rice is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Brown the kebabs on all sides to cook through. Remove kebabs from the pan, reduce heat to medium, then add remaining tablespoon of cooking oil and the onion..
- Cook until the onion starts to become translucent, 2-3 minutes. Add the cabbage, and continue to cook while stirring for another 2-3 minutes. Add the vinegar, sugar, and sea salt. Cover and continue to cook until tender, about five minutes..
- Remove the thyme sprigs from the rice (any leaves that have fallen off can remain), add the butter and mix in while fluffing with a fork. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve and enjoy!.
Just do a little prep work, stick it in the rice cooker and.Patrick's Day Dinner Party. ones we came up with were winners!The, or just search on Corned Beef and Cabbage to find.
I served with Mexican rice which I made in my instant pot.For the garlic sauce To assemble the kebabs, spray skewers with non-stick cooking spray and alternate threading beef, onions and bell peppers onto the skewer.Serve kebabs with garlic sauce, salad, rice, hummus, and pita bread.Easy and delicious sauteed cabbage recipe with fresh lemon and garlic.Simply sautéed cabbage cooked with olive oil, salt and a bit of pepper is quite delicious, but when we have them in the kitchen, we love to add minced garlic and fresh Add the cabbage, garlic, red pepper flakes, and the salt.