Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to make a special dish, 5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake). It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake) Recipe.
You can have 5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake)
- Make ready of Cream part.
- It’s 200 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 ml of heavy cream.
- Take 60 grams of Icing or Normal Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 160 grams of graham crackers or butter biscuits.
- You need 1 of strawberry jam.
5 Minute Cheesecake (no bake) step by step
- For the cream part, put all the ingredients into a large bowl..
- With a mixer, mix all your ingredients until the cream become really soft and stays. If you don't have a mixer use a whisk, it will do the same job (it just will take more time).
- For the bottom crust break the biscuits (with any way you want) until they become crumbs (also you may use ready biscuits crumbs like graham crackers).
- Now you are ready to serve it in the glasses. Add the biscuits in the bottom then add your cream and lastly add your strawberry jam on top..
- Let your glasses at the fridge for about 3 hours or a whole night..
- TIP: If you want to make it more professional add only the biscuits and the cream in the glasses and add the strawberry jam right before you eat it, it will be more easy to fill the top..