Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli Recipe.
You can cook Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of basil pesto.
- Make ready 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving.
Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..