Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page. Today I will show you how to make a distinctive dish, Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe.
You can have Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 12 dozen of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 2 tsp of White Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 of Salt to Taste.
- It’s 6 slice of Bacon Cooked And Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Smoked Paprika to sprinkle on top.
Smoked Bacon Deviled Eggs step by step
- Cut eggs in half. Arrange egg whites cut side up on a serving plate and put the yokes in a small mixing bowl. Mash yokes with fork then stir in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and garlic powder. Mash and stir all ingredients together well. Stir in chopped bacon, reserving some pieces to garnish the top of the eggs if desired. Sprinkle eggs with smoked paprika and garnish with bacon pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 24 deviled eggs.