Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site. Today I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i’am gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake Recipe. Sushi Cake for Hinamatsuri 寿司ケーキの作り方 (ひな祭り レシピ) - OCHIKERON - CREATE EAT HAPPY. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they are believed to protect girls from bad luck.
You can cook Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake
- It’s 14 cm of cake pan For the sushi rice:.
- Make ready 1 of cut Grilled salmon.
- It’s 2 of eggs' worth Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced omelet).
- Make ready 1 of Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines).
- Make ready of Note: The ● ingredients are for the dolls.
- Take 2 of ●Quail egg.
- Make ready 2 of sheets ●Seasoned nori.
- Prepare 1 slice of ●Ham.
- You need 1 dash of ●Cucumber.
- Make ready 1 dash of of pink ●Kamaboko.
- You need 2 of ●Toothpicks.
- You need 1 of Thinly sliced salt-water boiled carrot (a small amount).
- Make ready 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced Cucumber, rubbed with salt.
- Prepare 3 slice of Smoked salmon.
- Take 1 of Salmon roe.
- Make ready 1 small of amount Denbu (sweet pink-colored semi-dried fish flakes).
On Hinamatsuri, kids enjoy eating these rice crispy snacks called Hina Arare.Sushi ini dibuat dengan membungkusnya hingga berbentuk seperti kerang menggunakan usuyaki tamago, telur dadar yang.According to an ancient Chinese belief you can transfer sin and misfortune to a doll.In order to remove it from your own body, you need to toss the doll into a river.
Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake step by step
- [Preparation] Lightly rub the cucumber with salt, then wash. Boil the quail eggs and carrot in salt water. Make sushi rice (I use rice + powdered sushi vinegar). Prepare the kinshi tamago (thinly shredded egg omelet). Grill the salmon and flake it..
- Line the cake pan with plastic wrap, then layer the kinshi tamago, sushi rice, salmon and shirasu and then the sushi rice into the pan while lightly pressing down with each addition. If you line the pan with the plastic wrap, the sushi cake won't break easily, but if the shape starts to break apart, it's easier to adjust if you put plastic wrap on top..
- Cut the ● ham in half. Then, as shown in the picture, lay on top of the ham, hanging a bit over the edge (to make the overlaid collar). Wrap the quail egg up. If you use a little bit of water on the nori, it will hold it together. Make slits in the ham and nori on the left and right sides so that the "kimono" can flare out as though the doll is sitting (bottom part of the picture)..
- Lay out the decorating ingredients on a plate. [Flower] Use a straw as a cutter. [Roses] Make by wrapping up smoked salmon. [Dolls] Use toothpicks to secure the fans and crowns to the quail eggs. (When attaching them to the cake, you can push the toothpicks deep inside).
- Transfer the cake from Step 2 to a plate and remove the plastic wrap. Decorate with the ingredients from Step 4. Last, sprinkle the entire surface with the denbu to finish! There's no faces on the dolls, but if you like, it's fun to use nori to make the faces with your child!.
Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake Japanese Sushi Rice Cakes Foods To Eat Sashimi Vegetable Dishes Food Art Cooking Recipes.Art & Home has curated a collection of stunningly beautiful birthday cake ideas to help inspire your baking passions and delight to the guest of honor.These colorful and beautiful sushi balls are called Temari Sushi, and they are perfect for celebrating Girl's Day!
The most iconic image of this event is the displaying of beautiful hina.Traditional Hina Matsuri dishes adhere to the same green, white, peach-pink and yellow color palette.Their dainty presentation originates from the While sushi is eaten year round, it is still considered a spring-appropriate food, so sushi in various forms is often served as part of a Hina Matsuri feast.Asian fusion restaurant in Mazatlán, Sinaloa.I made sushi cakes and some other treats for Hina Matsuri and celebrated with my best girl.